What Can I Say

R

RedBaron

Hi All
The big screen Pandora may not be out yet but the Nintendo DSi XL is and they will be available in Japan on the 21 and I want one
Have a look
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/10/next-nintendo-handheld-may-come-with-free-3g-wireless/
I am selling my laptop and Dingoo A320 and buying one from Japan when they come out
I would have preferred a Pandora but I cant wait, I am disabled and sick of counting fly's on the ceiling all day every day

you've understood, that the 3G access they talk about will be for their next gen console, not for the nds XL, right?

but wait, shouldn't this tread be put in an other category, don't seems related to pandora at all.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that just because the screen's humongous, the resolution is somehow better?
NOTE: The DSi LL has the exact same resolution as the regular DS

lol, have fun counting the pixels with ur bare eyes. I think you've misread as well, the dsi xl/ll definitely doesn't have any kind of 3g. Also the pandora will probably be shipping by the time you get yours. Ur loss buddy. I have a feeling you're going to seriously regret selling a laptop & a dingoo just to get a ds that isn't even confirmed hacked yet.

Edit: I had a funny response about getting old and needing one, but I read that you were disabled and I didn't think it was appropriate.

If you live anywhere but Asia chances are a Pandora will get to you before a DS XL, if you have one pre-ordered. Plus, if you live outside of Japan aren't you going to get gouged with the price? Is that why you are selling your notebook, because you anticipate you getting ripped off that much?

Edit Edit: Went to the Gizmodo link and saw the size. Is that thing officially physically bigger than the Pandora? When I show people pics of the Pandora, especially the one's next to a old DS, the say 'it's big'. Now maybe I can say 'not as big as the DS XL'. That would be great.

second exodous said:
When I show people pics of the Pandora, especially the one's next to a old DS, the say 'it's big'. Now maybe I can say 'not as big as the DS XL'. That would be great.
I would just say "That's what she said..."

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
Did the resolution change on the new ds?
If not, i wouldnt even want to play on it.
The ds lite is already toxic for my eyes.
see
zhasha said:
NOTE: The DSi LL has the exact same resolution as the regular DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back