Votes: 3 13.6%
  • (1, 2]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2, 3]

• > 3

• Total voters

Hmm i have Right +0,25 an left none.. But I do have a astigmatism of left and right: -0,75 :p

Nice offer faeminx, but i should pass. Spontaneous purchases tend to be bad ideas :D
What price tag is that anyway? 40 What?

Nice offer faeminx, but i should pass. Spontaneous purchases tend to be bad ideas :D
What price tag is that anyway? 40 What?
No problem.
R40 (Rand) is about 2.28 euro.
At current exchange rates...

Hence me needing an absolute pile of Rands to afford a pre order. .. I'm just a poor self employed mouse trying to scratch together a living in this 3rd world country... For which my efforts bring diminishing returns as the Rand becomes more and more useless...

I will probably escape this country one day...

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

Mine are orange, having a tinted view is great, everything looks just brighter. Rainy day? Fuck it: Instant sun.
I would love to find rose ones, but the marked is not exactly huge. Either you pay a few hundreds for custom ones or a few bucks for cheap ones that are not worth wearing....
_DSC2084-UoIBCJy9.1463511828.JPG
Customs are indeed worth it. Had a pair of glasses commissioned by a tattoo artist. They then turned the concept into a series of eyewear [Black Eye]. Sadly those frames are so rare, you'd need something better than a master ball to get a pair.
My current pair of glasses is also custom [blue lenses, wood grain effect, custom etching] but they are worlds cheaper than the tattoo frames [$460 USD, compared to the current pair at $80]
I would highly recommend Zenni Optical for custom "build your own" frames. They have a good selection of colored lenses [even purple]

Customs are indeed worth it. Had a pair of glasses commissioned by a tattoo artist. They then turned the concept into a series of eyewear [Black Eye]. Sadly those frames are so rare, you'd need something better than a master ball to get a pair.
My current pair of glasses is also custom [blue lenses, wood grain effect, custom etching] but they are worlds cheaper than the tattoo frames [$460 USD, compared to the current pair at $80]
I would highly recommend Zenni Optical for custom "build your own" frames. They have a good selection of colored lenses [even purple]
You could ask a camera filter company to make a custom glass, 20-40€ per glass, the downside is that they are all flat.
And then have a goldsmith make a frame. Should be less expensive.

i had been getting headaches after a hard days work lately. after going to the optician, my eyes have gotten better about 0.25 to 0.5 points; i think my headaches were from working harder to focus, but we'll see.

regarding the improvements, i did spend a lot of time outside last summer, which may have helped. i guess that's why shining bright lasers into your eyes (lasik) works ;).*

* DO NOT SHINE BRIGHT LASERS INTO YOUR EYES UNLESS DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A PROFESSIONAL

Back