Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2, 3]

• > 3

• Total voters

ible

professional vim user
You can choose one for each eye, if you like.

given that i don't know much about farsightedness, i'm not even sure my possible answers make sense. let me know and i can fix it.

Mathematically, a range [x, y) includes the value x and goes up to any value less than y, but not equal to y. (and vice versa for (x, y]: it excludes values equal to x but includes values equal to y.)

I have no idea what these numbers mean, so I suppose I should vote 20/20 :p A quick google suggests that means normal vision.

yep. if you don't need glasses/contacts you'd be 20/20 (or better). diopter = power/strength of your lens.

needing negative diopters means you're nearsighted, positive -> farsighted.

@ible Far too few options. I (or the glasses I need? I'm nearsighted) have estimated -7 or worse.

well, you technically fit under the "worse than -4" category. [edit] but perhaps that's too negative a connotation? [/edit]

after an initial poll, we can refine the poll to give even more accurate distributions :D

Surprisingly, for a middle aged man who has stared at screens most his my life, I have 20/20

around -3 to -4...sadly. And I started without glasses at all! Until ~2004 or so, sitting in front of an PC screen all day may not be that great for your eyes. ^^"

well, you technically fit under the "worse than -4" category. [edit] but perhaps that's too negative a connotation? [/edit]

after an initial poll, we can refine the poll to give even more accurate distributions :D
I have shitty eyes, so negative it is. ;)

I have +0,5 dioptre but with or without i have the same vision of 1.25 (whatever that means).

No idea... I must be 20/20... but I wear rose tinted glasses to improve my perspective on life.*

*I'm not joking.
Mine are orange, having a tinted view is great, everything looks just brighter. Rainy day? Fuck it: Instant sun.
I would love to find rose ones, but the marked is not exactly huge. Either you pay a few hundreds for custom ones or a few bucks for cheap ones that are not worth wearing....
_DSC2084-UoIBCJy9.1463511828.JPG

Mine are orange, having a tinted view is great, everything looks just brighter. Rainy day? Fuck it: Instant sun.
I would love to find rose ones, but the marked is not exactly huge. Either you pay a few hundreds for custom ones or a few bucks for cheap ones that are not worth wearing....
_DSC2084-UoIBCJy9.1463511828.JPG
Mine are cheap. .. I bought a few of them for when they break.

I may have custom ones made one day...

78598dab26c486a88be5151cb0ed93ea.jpg

^groovy...

I'm as near-sided as you can get, never paid much attention to the numbers.

I like that one, can you give a link where to order the same?
I bought them from a fellow trader at a festival. .. They don't always have pink. and they wouldn't share their supplier with me as we sell similar goods... but I should run into them again in 5 to 8 weeks from now... If they have pink I will buy some more and send you a couple?

If they haven't upped the prices, they were R40ea last I bought them.

@FaeMinx gets a 'like' for the soup that rules all soups.
Far as I'm concerned, there is only one soup, and that is it :)

Here's a pic of my drawer at work, where I keep a stash, ready for the apocalypse/lunch

11vje6r.png

Back