What are you wearing?(Because craig demanded it)

I think i shall join a nudist colony today and then absolutely insist upon putting my clothes back on. My sole purpose being to annoy them and stage some sort of one man-band protest against nudity that nobody in their right mind would care about.Nudists.No sense of fashion.Well they wouldn't have.They don't wear clothes.

Well my 'style' is i suppose is in the Northern Soul/Mod style and hasn't changed for 20+ years, normally suited & booted smart & casual, button down shirts & ties (skinny obviously.. over 200 of them at last count) a variety of long overcoats mostly crombie or similar style, several harrington jackets of various colours, loads of Fred Perry shirts/polos, Desert boots, bowling shoes, brogues.. the regulation (and essential) Farah trousers & loads of John Smedley/Farah Jumpers & Cardigans.. and not forgetting the all important fishtail parka.. last but not least enamel pin badges (i have a collection fetish with these 500+ and still counting)

And there you have it, probably not the most 'on trend' style, but quite frankly i'm way past caring what others think of my appearance and besides in it's day it was always a bit of a sub-culture anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my 'style' is i suppose is in the Northern Soul/Mod style and hasn't changed for 20+ years, normally suited & booted smart & casual, button down shirts & ties (skinny obviously.. over 200 of them at last count) a variety of long overcoats mostly crombie or similar style, several harrington jackets of various colours, loads of Fred Perry shirts/polos, Desert boots, bowling shoes, brogues.. the regulation (and essential) Farah trousers & loads of John Smedley/Farah Jumpers & Cardigans.. and not forgetting the all important fishtail parka.. last but not least enamel pin badges (i have a collection fetish with these 500+ and still counting)

And there you have it, probably not the most 'on trend' style, but quite frankly i'm way past caring what others think of my appearance and besides in it's day it was always a bit of a sub-culture anyway.

This all sounds good, the latest issue of the Chap has an article on having a mod suit made and the trouble of convincing a tailor to do it in this day and age!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wearing a black polo neck jumper and grey herringbone trousers, unfortunately these trousers malfunctioned shortly after I bought them so they constantly look like the fly is open when it's actually just where the flap that covers the zip has flattened out. I haven't been able to bring myself to throw them out as they haven't endured the years of service that my other trousers have. Luckily I only work with two people and they're well aware of the issue. Oh yes, and I ruin the entire, already flawed look by having on a pair of grimy grey and red Adidas all-stars.

Aktually i wear an Green Hoody (hey thats the Color of the Groove Street Families (GTA San Andreas), but i ditnt like Hip Hop, ) and a blue "Latzhose" a "dungarees" acording too the google translater, because whe make new wallpapers on our dining room,

Right now, grey cargo shorts and a They Live t-shirt.

prodobey.jpg

Earlier today at work (I'm a college programming lecturer): jeans, converse police boots and the same They Live shirt. :)

Back