Well... we're here....

Have a good time guys and girls!!
And take a lot of photos so we can look at how much fun you guys are having.. :)

13 people here and we're havin a blast :p

beer flowin', food being consumed,

Oh yeah - and the odd GP32 being fiddled with.

RF multiplayer games going like clockwork (seems to be warping into a Bomberman Fanboy convention). Unfortunately, 4 player doesn't work (nor does 3 at the moment), but 2 players are fine.

Zxeius brought all his handhelds and it's clear he has way too much money and spends much too long on ebay for it to be healthy.

Will post some pics soon.

More soon :p

Will GenEmu be public after the meet up?? I'l love it to be uploaded ASAP if it will be made public :)

Just a quick list of the people who are here (and who I can grab at this present moment in time...)

Axeman (duh)
Rico
Zimba
DJWillis
Tobriand
Zxieus
Nitro
Twimfy
lurch
CaptainFuture
FilmJunky

And more

and strippers

etc

:p

YOU GOT STRIPPERS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad, I would have made it dude - but I'm just flat broke. I would have loved to have come - I mean you know what I'm like at these computer meets ;)

Anyway, I sold the GP32 today. Its gone to a very good home.. I'm gonna miss it so much...

Crap. Mist out on an awsome sounding party, and my fav toy... still I get to eat till pay day :D

Have a blast, get hammered - and get the strippers telephone numbers :D

That's so great that you all could meet like that. It would be fun considering no one around here has even SEEN a GP32 let alone heard of it. When you can suprise Gamestore people, you know you have a cool toy! :D

Enjoy and post pics!!!

davey g posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
Bobs did u sell yours to a guy called steve? If u did it hasnt gone to a good home :)
Yeah I did. I'm sure he'll have fun with it :)

I put the GPEngine, and GB emu's on - with some games and rick dangerous, asteroids etc. And an MP3 to get him started. I also gave him 1.2 gig's worth of stuff on some CD's. Steve said he had a problem with his PC - sounded like a dry joint or faulty PSU, so if your a mate of his you'll have to be kind and let him use your PC to download stuff to his GP32 :) He'll also need to re-register it in his name at gameparks site at some point. I also included Movie Park on the CD.

But when I get some money together - and at this rate its gonna be about 3 months, I'll buy a FLU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back