Weird Bugs

Captain-Pants

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
When I load some of the games they seem to run fine except there is a clicking sound. This happens in Another world, it runs almost at full speed it's just the sound. I also had a problem with kings quest and leisure suit larry, it is as if my 2 key is stuck, a bunch of 2's stream into the command line on both games and then they crash. Perhaps the 2 key being stuck is the same clicking sound from another world. I know this is a strange problem but I was hoping someone had run into it, or at least can figure it out. The weird thing is, other games with command lines such as space quest 3, the 2's don't show up there. Very strange.
Thanks

Which keys are you pressing? Because B is a hold button, it presses the key, and doesn't release. A is a press 'n release button. Also, I suggest cranking the CPU speed up a little, it's under the Configuration menu. Slowly increase untill it stops clicking 'n stuff. ( I run everything with 166MHz, just because I don't like slowdowns, and use rechargables anyway ;))

That sucks, I seriously suggest getting the voltage mod done. Mine sometimes overclocks to 166, but at other times (or other programs) it only overclocks to 160, not bad still... (Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to have a BLU, would you?)

Back