Weird board behavior

RR4

Still Fresh
Hi,
I added a reply to the topic 'iMappy', I can see it has been saved because of the 'Last Post by: RR4' in the Last Action column, but when I read all the topic my answer never show...
Am I the only one to which it occurs? can you see my reply? is the board broken?

Its ok RR4 the boards had a problem a few days ago and a few post are stuck up to the last post that was listed

im gonna make a new imappy post soon so it should be ok then just old post that r affected

:ph34r:

i found i can only see the first page of the gpworld never looked better, thread, i had to search for all posts made by me to get to the 2nd page

dont know if thats connected or not

yeh, sometimes it says there is only one page of posts then when I click reply more appear. What happened hando? Major board error? Database crash?

hando, it seems that the problem is still there, I tried to repost my reply, and it still hidden (except when I'm adding a new reply)...

The problem seems to be with the forum's script, threads/topics aren't getting page links when they move to multiple pages.

Back