Weight - why 335?

Vitel

Website
vminko.org
I weighed my Pandora today. The actual weight is 324 (with battery, battery cover, stylus and without SD cards), which is noticeably smaller than the official value:

Weight: 335g (with 4000mAh battery)
I think the technical specs should be updated.

I weighed my Pandora today. The actual weight is 324 (with battery, battery cover, stylus and without SD cards), which is noticeably smaller than the official value:

Can you see how long it is? I hope that spec is off by a few mm

I nominate this thread for most pointless suggestion 2011

i'm assuming you measured with super accurate scales and averaged about 50 pandoras worth :p

hakmanplayer, if I had to report each and every idiot post you've made, I would be labelled as spammer…
laugh.gif

hakmanplayer, if I had to report each and every idiot post you've made, I would be labelled as spammer…
laugh.gif
ok spammer :p

one idiot defends another.

what's with your ladyboy fascination in your profile????

Last edited:

Try insert 2 SD cards and load few kilos of data on them ;-)

/me couldn't resist

Oh yes it's very true. Get an accurate scale and weigh your Pandora when it's full and completely discharged and you'll be completely amazed by the results.
Also, full SD Cards are heavier than empty ones because the digital information that's stored one there, the 1s weigh more than the 0s.

Oh yes it's very true. Get an accurate scale and weigh your Pandora when it's full and completely discharged and you'll be completely amazed by the results.
Also, full SD Cards are heavier than empty ones because the digital information that's stored one there, the 1s weigh more than the 0s.
Nah, it's the other way around, the 0s are fat, and as such weigh more!

Nah, it's the other way around, the 0s are fat, and as such weigh more!

The thing that really matters with the SD cards is that they are balanced; you don't want one SD card with more data than the other because it'll just be unbalanced and impossible to play.

This is why I recommend a RAID 0 for all Pandoras SD Cards.

Don't forget to take into account altitude and atmospheric pressure. A Pandora at sea level on a fine day will weigh significantly more than one in the mountains in a thunderstorm.

Wait, I think LineOf7s is confused. As it turns out, the above is a true and actual fact and thus does not belong in this thread.

Factual facts are factual?

Back