Washed Out Colour To Bright

mrwolves

Still Fresh
i was using gngeo, and while i quit the program the screen goes black, kind light black, now my gp2x seems to bright for some reason the fonts look bigger and it looks washed out, any ideas what to do to corrent brightness or colour.

i dont find this very funny, how bright was yours, there must be a program to corrent to this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone plz help me out im pooing myself here, the background is all yellow cant hardly see the red, dunno how to use lcd tweaker right what gamma setting u think?

I think your backlight is too bright, that can´t be corrected by software. That can happen if the stepup converter chip went bust. Did you by any chance use a PSU?

PSU? , sorry most of this stuff i dont understand
i was just using it with as normal with neogeo the screen went light black and went to main menu, and now its far too bright,

PSU? , sorry most of this stuff i dont understand
i was just using it with as normal with neogeo the screen went light black and went to main menu, and now its far too bright,
By psu i mean a AC/DC adaptor. Some of those are unregulated and can damage the stepup chip inside the gp2x with voltage peaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back