Warning!

sammster001

Website
Visit site
Just to let everyone know, GP Drive DOES NOT work with Go Cinema. You can transfer cartoon shows using it because of their small size. When you try transferring films nine times out of ten they will be corrupt. This not only freezes your GP32 but you will also need to format your SMC and reinstall GP Cinema just to get rid of the film.

In conclusion....... Cartoon or TV Show - PC Link OR Gp Drive
Film - PC Link ONLY#

Hope this is useful to anyone.

i have no problems at all... i think i have transfered 3-5 movies with gpdrive and every think works...

jegHegy posted on Mar 13 2004 at 01:42 PM said:
you should've posted this in the gpdrive thread in the beta forums. (that, and provide some extra info for Squidge to fix the bug.)
Quite true, you don't specify anything : version of gpdrive ? firmware ? Operating system ?
Because it could be a specific problem or just a bad smart card. As jegHegy said you should post a bug report in the last GPdrive thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i have no problems either. The only time things went wrong was when i didn't press select or when i didn't give it the whole time 2 reset

I have had no problems with GPDrive, only thing that was wrong with my gp32 once was i accidentally formatted it on Aquafishes SMC Recovery button

GP Drive is good when you don't have smartcard reader on you pc but with a smartcard reader your transfers are much faster than with your GP32 usb cable.
A smartcard reader is about 15-20 dollars so it's worth buying to me 'cause it's much faster.

I had the same problem, I reencoded my momvie like 5 times.
Then I read here about it not form you 1 month ago.
I don't know wich version of gpdrive I have but it do corrupt big files.

Back