Wanted Lumines Psp

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
Does anyone have a copy of lumines for the PSP lying around they wouldn't mind lending me?

I need it to get my PSP onto custom firmware. I went into Gamestop and they were looking £18 for a preowned copy. I don't want to pay that for a game I only need for like 10 seconds. Also if you would rather I could send a copy of Pilot Academy as a swap, it's a fun game but not my thing, I think I am too clumsy to play it lol.

finty said:
Does anyone have a copy of lumines for the PSP lying around they wouldn't mind lending me?

I need it to get my PSP onto custom firmware. I went into Gamestop and they were looking £18 for a preowned copy. I don't want to pay that for a game I only need for like 10 seconds. Also if you would rather I could send a copy of Pilot Academy as a swap, it's a fun game but not my thing, I think I am too clumsy to play it lol.
I presume all gamestops have the same policy regardless of location...which means, with receipt, you can have a full refund if you return the game within the 7 day return period :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I hope that works cause I decided to go ahead and buy the game. I'm having trouble with the CFW though, the games seem to suffer from slowdown when playing them off the Memory stick, I think I have a solution though :).

I don't know why you'd want to return it anyway, it's a pretty good game.

finty said:
Also if you would rather I could send a copy of Pilot Academy as a swap, it's a fun game but not my thing, I think I am too clumsy to play it lol.

If you'd be interested in a swap for Pilot Academy for something else (how about Hot Shots Golf [PSP]? or Final Fantasy VIII [PSX]? or ???) let me know... I'd like to get a copy of that, but they didn't release it over here in Canada... :)

Nova said:
I don't know why you'd want to return it anyway, it's a pretty good game.
Because I'm skint and a dirty pirate. Yarrr.

jimid2: Have you got any UMD videos or anything? I dopn't want PA but I don't need any games either, I don't think anyway...

finty said:
jimid2: Have you got any UMD videos or anything? I dopn't want PA but I don't need any games either, I don't think anyway...

Um, lessee... UMD videos... here's the list:

Alien
Big Trouble in Little China
Blood The Last Vampire
Fantastic 4
Fifth Element, The
Hellboy
I, Robot
Ninja Scroll
Oldboy
Predator
Spiderman 2
Triple X
Underworld
...or anything...???

dunno... lots of things, but in terms of games, what systems are you looking for? I have a couple duplicate Lynx carts... I also have Final Fantasy Anthology and FFVIII for the Playstation (which you can rip and play on your PSP, once you install custom firmware! ;) )

finty said:
Heh, I hope that works cause I decided to go ahead and buy the game. I'm having trouble with the CFW though, the games seem to suffer from slowdown when playing them off the Memory stick, I think I have a solution though :).
i had the same problem, if your ms is over 2gb you have to format it to opposite of what the psp formats it to, if the psp formatted your card to fat, then format it to fat32 or vice versa.

Back