GP32 Wanted: File Requester Src

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
I'm looking for some source code that can display a nice file requester for a particular directory, as I can't be bothered to do my own :)

The file requester should be self contained - please don't reply with something like "use the one from the snes emu" etc. SDK doesn't really matter as I can port, but code that *is not* written for the gp32sdk or sdl would be best. Example calling source code and screenshots of the requester in action would be nice, but not required.

If time permits, I may release a beta of the 'project' this weekend.

Hm, what about Oankali's File selector library?

(you can find his page here: http://www.nekanium.com/gp32/cLibraries.htm)

Only bad thing about it is, that the file selector library depends on various libraries. One of them is okf.h, which has not yet been released.
But I saw Oankali write somewhere on the boards here in the last days, so he should be able to help you :)

You can use your own font, with that, too :) (using OKF font Engine)

I would like to mention that I use Oankali's lib in my emulator, and it is very nice

I'm not sure what EvilDragon is talking about with the OKF.h missing.

Also, EvilDragon, could you check for me why my old account (rattboi) is disabled?

I pm'ed the admin and got no answer

I could tear out my file selector from GPAmp, if you ask very nicely :)

Hi, if you have any problems with any of my libraries, don't hesitate to ask. If I program them is to help other people in their works :).
I know I have not updated my web in some months but I still active and programming for the GP32.

OKF library hasn't changed for the moment and is the same as used by Rattboi.
FileSelector library has changed a little to take care of fonts that are only uppercase or lowercase (but has not been updloaded to my web).
List library has also changed and has some more functions (also has not been updloaded to my web).
And now I'm working on a event driven GUI for the GP32. Actually it's the ambitious project, from my point of view, I'm programming for the GP32 and I still don't know if I will be able to make it work correctly or not. Time will say.

I think you should really take a look to my file selector as it is completly configurable and has nice things like DOS like file or folder selection, custom background, custom fonts, custom positionning of all items, etc... and all that without touching the code of the library.
If you don't want to use my fonts, it shouldn't be to dificult to change the font system.

Oankali.

Back