Wanted: Any Kind Of Gp32

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Yeah, I already have a perfectly good BLU, but I was thinking I might want another GP32 just to mess around with and do mods on..... I don't care what kind of GP32 it is, or what condition it's in, just so long as it's working and un-modded (and preferably, won't overclock to a high speed or at all). So, if you've got a good deal you think you could give me, post back. I will be in London over Christmas break, so don't expect to hear from me between the 28th and when I get back on the 5th. I, and the rest of my highschool band, will be staying in Novotel London West.

Ok, but really I'm not looking for anything immediate, and preferably something cheaper (non-lit, anyone?). The soonest I would be making purchases would probably be the last week before I leave, and if not then, the first week after I get back.

jmetal88 posted on Dec 12 2004 at 06:31 PM said:
Ok, but really I'm not looking for anything immediate, and preferably something cheaper (non-lit, anyone?).  The soonest I would be making purchases would probably be the last week before I leave, and if not then, the first week after I get back.
Got for sale:

GP32 FLU
4x SMC (3x 128mb + 1x 64mb)
GP32 Entware Carry Case

Everything: £125 ONO

photos on: http://www.pbase.com/wigman15/gp32

condition is excellent as hardly played with

will send asap

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a non-lit available, overclocks to about 156 MHz but no further. Working, good condition. Depends on if you need two PC links or not. The PC link for it is a little dodgy and must be quite firmly inserted to work - however if you can use the same link for both your GP32s then this is perfect. £50 will do.

Another thing, I'm in the US (the only reason I'll be in London is because of my highscool band, we're going to be in the London New Year's parade, and we're going to be playing at some concert hall, can't remember which one) so it would be helpful to list prices in US dollars, thank you.

Back