Traveling To London

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
My highschool band (Bartlesville, Oklahoma) will be taking an overseas trip to London on the 28th thru the 4th. I (unfortunately) got on the worst flight group that has to be up at the school at 5:30 AM and gets a 5 (possibly even 7) hr layover at the Dallas airport. So, I will need your suggestions for good, fun, time-consuming games to play on the GP32 that I won't easily get bored of and that are challenging, but not at all frustrating.

Thanks, and look for my highschool band in the London New Year's Parade, we will be playing the song "Oklahoma".

That is, if you are able to watch it at all, I don't know how/if it's televised or not.

Just finished a 3 month trip in europe with my wife and we both have gp32s.

Here is my list,

1 good movie, animated, you can watch often, like a few family guys or something disney.

Dr Md with dr robotnics mean bean machine, pengo, and the rpg soleil

GPPang, as you can pick it up while waiting 10 minutes in line and the like.

GP Advanced war, if you are into strategy games, very fun. Its like advanced war on gba.

Some puzzle games like who wants to be a millionare on gpc, with fgb, you can even play with the person in the seat next to you.

Same with wheel of fortune on genesis, can take turns on one gp32.

GPengine with loads of games, they are all good.

Doom with any wad, just to "kill" time.

Some mp3s or oggs to listen to while trying to sleep. Use gpmadmp3, its the best.

Also, some older classics that most people havent played, like xrick gold, or gppicross, or btal. Also bolcatiod is good.

look at www.gbax.com , www.pdroms.com , and www.gp32spain.com for most of these.

Have a nice trip

Forget GBC, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is one of the few perfectly playable games for GPAdvance, I'd recommend that instead although it takes up more SMC space.

®

I'm back now, thanks for your suggestions. "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" was probably the best idea mentioned here... I did use the GBA version and it did run perfectly.

Oh, BTW, did any of you watch the parade or see the Bartlesville band?

Back