Want to (game) jam?

Gone Fission. Could be about fishing mutants,
Well, the official description is
Gone Fission
Rob Davies|Graphic Designer|UK
Boss rush arcade fishing action, catch and fight 6 mutants of the deep. Single Player.
It does sound pretty good, though i think I'll either look at Bird Club or Finding Planet 9...

Well, the official description is

It does sound pretty good, though i think I'll either look at Bird Club or Finding Planet 9...
Ah.. so fish 2 type A fishes, fuse them and get a new fish that serves as bait for a more difficult fish. This other fish can be only fetched if your bait is between a depth -10m to -20m. You need 2 of those to fetch an even deeper fish. If you have the wrong bait, they do not bite...

What is the descr5iption of Bird Club?

What is the descr5iption of Bird Club?
181_i.jpg

Bird Club
Joseph Marks|Software Engineer|USA
Build a variety of feeders and houses to attract a diverse collection of birds to your backyard! Some birds only appear during certain seasons, while others prefer certain types of food! Some birds are extra rare! Can you record them all?
My wife asked my son which i should look at, and he said bird club... So i guess that's my plan

Here is the pnd of our entry.
Sadly the main feature, the 64p window that runs along your screen would not work on the pandora for a bunch of reasons.
Its still fun to play tho.
My record is 12, can you beat that?
Post automatically merged:

Edit: FFS i just want to have a correct pxml file once.

Back