Wally is asleep, lets post hijinks

<TrashyMG> I'll allow this hijinks,  let Binky sort that thread out..

Ill-Allow-Out-Ken-Jeong-On-Community-Gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
haha ninja'd
Ah, yes...

Thing is, I can't really see any grounds for modding this thread.

Neither the current forum rules, nor the new set under development have been broken

Don't go taking that as a challenge now, will you ;)

I'm pretty sure there's more than one moderator here...
Nope. There's only one Mod on the entire forum

haha ninja'd

Ah, yes...

Thing is, I can't really see any grounds for modding this thread.

Neither the current forum rules, nor the new set under development have been broken

Don't go taking that as a challenge now, will you ;)
Wait, no pony pix?

^ There's no rule against those - unless you count it as "grisly shock-imagery"

I mean pony pix as in the ones with lots of jizz and giant penises. Im from a weird group of people. Im sure you rmemeber that thread I made a while back (that got locked ofcourse) but anyway I wanted to see how normal my firends were. I have a friend that is a furry, one thats gay but cant admit it to himself, one that faps to pony pix all day and posts them in our grouo chat (nasty af) and one that I think is a pedofile. But, being as pedofelia is illegal, would never say that outloud for fear of pursecution.

I think me and one other dude are the only heterosexuals in our little group.

I mean pony pix as in the ones with lots of jizz and giant penises. Im from a weird group of people. Im sure you rmemeber that thread I made a while back (that got locked ofcourse) but anyway I wanted to see how normal my firends were. I have a friend that is a furry, one thats gay but cant admit it to himself, one that faps to pony pix all day and posts them in our grouo chat (nasty af) and one that I think is a pedofile. But, being as pedofelia is illegal, would never say that outloud for fear of pursecution.

I think me and one other dude are the only heterosexuals in our little group.
I should have guessed that's what you meant :rolleyes:

Bloody euphemisms.

Back