Release Walker Amiga

Grinny

Still Fresh
This is Proberly the first game I'll try out, Developed by DMA Design Limited and Released Feb, 1993
I rember playing very early on around 1995 a bit buggy but never the less ace, might think about trying to make my own ver. in 3d if it's not allready someone elses idea?

"NINJA" :ph34r: Taxi 2

Cannon Fodder and walker have to be two of the best amiga games can't believe I forgot Cannon Fodder, just watching the intro movies on youtube, the CD32 ver I have never seen before.

But back to Walker, DMA Design Limited is now Rockstar North and proberly still have the rights so a remake would proberly have to have a diffent name and be diffent enough to distinguish between, however I don't pretened to know anything about video game law and looking at alot of game clones they seem to get away with it. Any info on law regarding game clones would be helpfull Thx in advance :D

Yeah the CD32 version required a FMV card to enable you to watch the intro movie, great song as well!
What with that and 'drop the bomb' from Jetstrike, could easily make the top 10 video game songs lol

LoL just relisesed my avatar looks very Sensible Software like :D

jaycee900 said:
Yeah the CD32 version required a FMV card to enable you to watch the intro movie, great song as well!
What with that and 'drop the bomb' from Jetstrike, could easily make the top 10 video game songs lol

THANKYOU so much! Jetstrike I forgot it existed and i LOVe that game! Its going on my list.

Back