Vns Game (really Short....)

I just released the french version of scene 1, translated by lagagaffe.

HERE IT IS

Enjoy.
(Leave feedback related to the translation on the other thread that I started specifically for the translated version)

Looking great nice to see someone using VNS :)

I still haven't released my game yet and it's been done for 4months now.

I still gotta play through it all to make sure it works properly i just don't have an hour to spare but i got holidays in 2 weeks so i will use 1 of my days off to clean it up and post it up on here.

Looks like some nice work so far chicken im liking it :D

:ph34r:

I have been very busy recently (and still am) so I haven't yet finished scenes 2 and 3. I will try to finish them as soon as possible. They are almost done, they just need about 2 hours worth of touch ups and pics. School starts for me tomorrow so I probably can't get around to it until at least the weekend.

NiN^_^NiN posted on Aug 22 2005 at 03:30 AM said:

I still gotta play through it all to make sure it works properly i just don't have an hour to spare but i got holidays in 2 weeks so i will use 1 of my days off to clean it up and post it up on here.

Yeah, I wondered when you were gonna release your VNS, its been a while. I thought it had been discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:
NiN^_^NiN posted on Aug 22 2005 at 02:30 AM said:

NiN, I honestly think that you should just release it and let US do the beta-testing. That's certainly prefferable to waiting another 4 months, and more efficient. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back