Fate Scenes 2 And 3

deadlychicken22

Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal
Website
Visit site
I just finished uploading scenes 2 and 3 of my vns game fate onto my new website (which was created by my little brother). I haven't tested the individual scene packages yet and I haven't gotten around to uploading the first scene in french (the other two aren't done tranlating). If you have any problems with them, please try to post it on my website because it will make it easier for me to adress certain issues and will keep this board clean. Scenes 2 and 3 I decided to make a lot more action oriented so there isn't much of a story in them (yet....) and the dialog is kinda dodgy, but I think the action parts came out pretty well. For scene 4 I plan to return to the feel of the first scene but add more options. I will be trying to integrate the action parts into the story but it is difficult. Some of the pictures don't look as good as they should, but as I said before, I am not very good at drawing and after my 3rd attempt at drawing something, I many times decide to leave it.

Anyways, here's the link to the website:
www.fategp.com

Enjoy,
-ben

EDIT: Please leave feedback either here or at my website (If you want to make specific suggestions it would be best to do it on my website). Thanks.

EDIT2: For those too lazy to actually go to the site to download the game, here is the full package so far (scenes 1-3):
SCENES 1-3

The majority of the second and third scenes is a cave which is built like a top-down maze. Although no one has said anything about getting stuck there yet, I am sure that many have and many more will so I am planning on putting a rough map of the cave and exact directions for beating it onto my website to help everyone out. However, I wouldn't recommend following them until you have at least tried getting through the cave on your own a couple times you may find it easy to get around (I do, but that could have to do with testing it so many times. But I don't actually know every little turn I just now the general directions you need to go. I have a hand-drawn map somewhere....).

Also, if you have tried the game at all PLEASE leave some sort of feedback. Either at this forum, at my website's forum, or through e-mail or PM. Having 0 feedback after releasing something that to me is pretty big is very dissappointing. It makes me wonder if anyone has actually tried the game :( .

Back