Visualizations for mp3s?

mr twit

A can of spam!
Website
www.mmmpie.co.uk
Are there any music players for the gp32 that can do visualizations, like Winamp's AVS, or even just a nice big oscilliscope or something? The built in mp3 player has a small one, but it updates really slowly. Are there any players in development that might do this? If not, I think it would be a great feature, since you've got the screen, why not use it?

Oh, and hello!

Yeah, the normal gp32 firmware has a little Spectrum Analyzer but runs like crap. Theres really no point of having one unless you want your batteries to drain faster. Im not sure if the new firmware has any type of new visualisation or not, but I wouldnt expect it.

I think it uses up most, if not all of the CPU power just to play the MP3s. Visualizations would be pretty much out of the question.

the new mp3 player has a small spinning GamePark or something logo on it, but it is not big or nothin.

Actually the MP3 player runs at 40 MHz; raise the clock-speed and some Arcano-style visuals are possible. Nobody has really been inclined to code it yet.

Back