Viewing Jpg's

lurch

I've tried gpview and universal gp viewer and still can't view jpg's on me gp32.
I've been using mine for a year and a half and can remember some util that let me do it before but can't seem to remember it or find it.Anyone remember what it was?All I can remember was that it was some sort of file managment thing that did pictures and text (i think) as well.It could zoom and slideshow.

GPFM is what you want, I think there should be a link/download on gp32x and there's a guide how to use it on www.gp32emu.com

also, there's united gp viewer on aquafishes site, if you have trouble finding them let us know

Yup-gpfm was the one i was thinking of but still can't view my photo's.they are 1280X1024.Methinks they are too big.Gonna convert em and see if they work then.Thanx for the help dudes.

UPDATE:anyone know a good util for changing the resolution for a batch of jpg's???
don't wanna change 200 files by hand.

irfanview, This has to be the best freeware image/text/avi viewer and batch converter + more, And then some.

Get it here http://www.irfanview.com/
You won`t regret it.

I`m assuming you are using windows. :rolleyes:
Although, Wiseman say, Never assume anything. ;)

EDIT: Oh, And remember to download the plugin`s, Available from the same site.

Trooper

um, try the link to Flavor's site that reeced gave it can load bigger than 320X240 resolution .jpg and you can also zoom in :)

That way you don't have to resize anything

lurch posted on Jul 25 2004 at 07:02 PM said:
Yup-gpfm was the one i was thinking of but still can't view my photo's.they are 1280X1024.Methinks they are too big.Gonna convert em and see if they work then.Thanx for the help dudes.

UPDATE:anyone know a good util for changing the resolution for a batch of jpg's???
don't wanna change 200 files by hand.
I think that the max res is 1024x768 so you could probably resize to this and keep them proportional - I use Acdsee for my batch jobs - it's great for the Futurama comics I have in .CBR format, if you're running a batch job it might be worth chucking in a levels control to brighten them up a bit too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back