Video Games "side Talkin"

E

extremegamer

N-Gage spoof
Go here, its funny, people making fun of how you have to hold the n-gage to talk on it, they use all kinds of stuff.

I know this was posted along time ago, but i thought it'd be fun to show it again, since they added 3 more pages of pics, sadly, still only 1 GP32 is pictured.

Man I love that site. Ever since I found out how you were supposed to use it as a phone I laughed continuously at the concept's stupidity!

This is CUTE!

Picture-009.jpg

And look kids, it's Tobey Maguire! Or Harry Potter?

DSC00015.jpg

I seriously wanted to do etch-a-sketch sidetalkin', but this guy beat me to it.

etch_a_sketch.jpg

i saw someone playing it on the train today and it was obvious once he got bored of his game, changing to a new one was so much of a mission he just played with the calendar instead... haha XD

bakubaku posted on Feb 12 2004 at 11:10 PM said:
i saw someone playing it on the train today and it was obvious once he got bored of his game, changing to a new one was so much of a mission he just played with the calendar instead... haha XD
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Breasts. Also pictured below:
Picture-010-1.jpg

And her effeminate lips and grasp on the light zapper. Oh, and the t-shirt. C'mon, on the rare rare chance that she is actually a dude, she still would prefer others to respect her as a girl. :p

Though if we're going to play random games, she probably is a tomboy, lesbian, or geek, all of which are kinda hot. She has a Nintendo (original Nintendo!), and wears a shirt she had to have ordered online.

Anyway, I'm high.

But since I'm legitimately creeped out, we'll worship this sidetalkin pic now:
sidetalkin-pcfx_and_TG16.jpg

friend of mine took a picture like that, some one else sent it to that site :p I sure hope he's not still mad XD

Back