Vertical And Horizontal Shooters?

CrazyDesi

Anyone have a good list of vertical and horizontal shooters that work well on the GP32? I know that its kinda hard to play vertical shooters other than Vertical(GOD I LOVE THAT GAME!) on the Gp32 because of the screen. Any suggestions would help.

Also anyone know where to get some good Gp32 commercial game demos?

Hello :)
if you want a great shooter for GP32 then try "Tomak Save The Earth, again!" in commercial games, really great according to me ;)
if not you can use the HUGE long list of great shoots for PCE (Air Zonk / Twin Bee / M. Maze / R-Type etc..) , they work all fine on GP ;p

concerning the commercial games demo you can try the website you're currently watching & also http://www.gp32eu.com :)

musha is great on gigadrive (terrible name I know, but who cares, so much fun)
super aleste/space megaforce on snes (still a little slow but very fun)

same developers BTW

if they ever put out an update for GPEngine than hopefully you'll be able to run blazing lazers, another great game. i guess there's a few games similar to that also on PCE that work well with that emu (final soldier? i forget)

also on genesis you got raiden, vapor trail, grind stormer, phelios, truxton (hard one!!).. for horizontal try hellfire, wings of wor, steel empire, zero wing, insector-x, thunderforce series (doesn't work yet on GP32) and elemental master (also doesnt work yet) -- gley lancer is cool, gaiares is a great one (don't think it works?) -- whip rush is fun, arrow flash not so much. TONS of shooters for genesis! aero blasters.. uh.. curse..

ok it's been said before but can never be said enough

KATAKIS
ARMALYTE
ENFORCER
DELTA

are the C64's finest shooters, and play like a dream on the GP. They seem to have aged very well IMO. Definately worth checking out

Back