Ver 1.5 Psp

marmaduke

any offers for a ver 1.5 psp good condition no pics yet but i will post some in a week just that its at my brothers house

i hope thats a 100 genuine games, as the sale of roms is not permitted, and even if it was theyd be worth approximately the value of a couple of blank dvds.

200 USD for a psp with a 100 original games is somewhat of a bargain though....are they all boxed with instructions?

Jarska333 posted on Sep 2 2006 at 03:51 PM said:
...There are 100 PSP games? :huh:
Actually there are about 180 PSP games.

Last edited by a moderator:
liammcc9 posted on Sep 2 2006 at 10:45 AM said:
i was thinking more of $200 and it comes with over 100 psp games

These are illegal games because for that price you can't get that many games...
And i don't trust this..

I smell illegal, and with the PSPlite coming around the corner Ill wait for that if it is worth it.

I recently picked up a 1.5 PSP on ebay, it came with a carrying case, charger, 32MB memory card, and one game (FIFA 2006 I think, not a pirated game, it was the full thing). The price was $130.

I actually didn't care if it was 1.5 or not as I'm not too interested in PSP homebrew, but it just turned out that way.

Just a data point.

Alex. posted on Sep 3 2006 at 05:36 PM said:
So, did you upgrade the firmware Dzz?

- Alex
No, i have a couple of games but none of them upgraded the firmware. I mainly got it to see what its 3D hardware could do, I'm pretty impressed with the graphics.

PSyMastR posted on Sep 3 2006 at 07:41 PM said:
I smell illegal, and with the PSPlite coming around the corner Ill wait for that if it is worth it.

Has that been announced?

Nova posted on Sep 3 2006 at 08:04 PM said:

PSPlite, that's a stupid idear. It wont bring in sales like the DSlite cause the Japanese don't like the PSP as much, and Americans/Europeans are to smart to go out and buy a similar console, unless we don't own one.

Back