For Sale: Ver 1.5 Psp Value Pack + 3 Games

Hallic

Still Fresh
SOLD

For Sale:
PSP version 1.5 (bought it about a week after they first came out, stuck a screen protector on it right away, that's what looks fuzzy in the pic. Started as version 1.5, I upgraded it to 1.51, then to 2.0, then back down to 1.5, so it's been flashed 3 times in total)
Value Pack includes Spiderman 2, power supply, battery, 32 MB memory card, headphones and volume cabley dingus, box and manual (everything that's in the pic)

Also includes 512 MB memory card
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazing Trails
Ridge Racer
Untold Legends

Also includes: (not pictured)
some cheapy Penguin-brand pouch (holds PSP, like 8 games, and has a couple side-pouches)
some cheapy game-protector plastic holdy things for the UMD's

Pic of Info screen:
th_PSP_info.jpg

Pic of (mostly) everything:
th_PSP_all_100_0643.jpg

Heh, kinda looks like I took a magic marker to the screen, but that's just a spray-paint tool in gimp to cover up the MAC address. Not sure if I'm just being paranoid about it or not, but *shrugs*

I originally purchased it because I thought Gran Turismo mobile was going to come out soon, played it for a couple months, got bored, stuffed it back into the box. (had accidentally "upgraded" it to firmware 1.51)

Once firmware 2.0 came out and that loader first came out, I hauled it out, dusted it off, upped it to 2.0, started playing all my old favorite console games for a couple months, downgraded it to 1.5 to mess around with some homebrew, got bored with it, packed it back in its box, and there it sat.

Anyways, havn't used it in ages, it's in virtually pristine condition, doesn't have any stuck pixels that I can see.
Aside from charging it up and powering it on a month ago for the pics, and again a few minutes ago to double-check for stuck pixels, it hasn't been used recently.

Hoping to get $150US (plus postage if it'd be more then about $10 or so, I'm in Sarasota, Florida, zip: 34232 so you can check postage costs, US postal mail seems to be the cheapest usps.com ). I'd be happy to ship it wherever, so long as you cover postage over $10.

I can snap a few more pics if needed, just let me know.

It's Ridge Racer! Riiiiiidge Raceeeeeeeer!
599 US Dollars?

Back