Utilility Launcher In Firmware 3.0

kramerjm

Still Fresh
I am new to the GP2x. I upgraded the firmware to version 3.0. It appears to be working well however I do not have a Utility Icon. I was trying to load the SDL libraries and I can not find the Utility Launcher. It was on the home screen as and icon in firmware version 2.0. Also, I do not have any built in games. I would appreciate suggestions that are positive.
Jay

jayk said:
I am new to the GP2x. I upgraded the firmware to version 3.0. It appears to be working well however I do not have a Utility Icon. I was trying to load the SDL libraries and I can not find the Utility Launcher. It was on the home screen as and icon in firmware version 2.0. Also, I do not have any built in games. I would appreciate suggestions that are positive.
Jay
With firmware 3.0 all programs + utilities are now launched via the game icon + you get the builtin games if you purchase a value pack (or you can download them from the file archive).

Last edited by a moderator:
With firmware 3.0 all programs + utilities are now launched via the game icon + you get the builtin games if you purchase a value pack (or you can download them from the file archive).
[/quote]

Thank you !!! I was considering reloading and older kernel. I was able to load the libraries now for my favorite game of Mahjongg

Back