Using the Pandora and the ICP together

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Once Pandora production is under way in Germany and the TV out cables are available one thing I'd love to see is the seamless integration of the Pandora and the ICP. Whereby once the Pandora and ICP are paired, the controls on the ICP exactly mirror those on the Pandora. i.e. Putting the ICP into 'Pandora Mode' would mean that a movement of the ICP nub / button would be exactly equivalent to the same movement on the Pandora.

Not being an owner of an ICP I've no idea if this works this way already.

It would of course also make sense to add something to a future hotfix that allowed a twin analogue stick USB joypad connected to the Pandora to also mirror the Pandora control set.

This would add real value to the system IMHO. It would make the TV out cable a near essential purchase & would make a bundle of Pandora + TV out + ICP a seriously attractive idea.

For an idea of how this would work have a look at this review of the Dingoo A330 with its wireless joypad. The Pandora implementation would of course be better and allow more than one ICP / USB stick to be used at once.

Back