Connecting iCP to Pandora

Morn

Hi. I'm trying to use my iControlPad to play some multiplayer games on Pandora without any success. My Pandora is running hotfix 5 and I'm using standrad app to connect my iCP. Pandora corectly recognizes iCP as a mouse, keyboard or joypad depending on the mode it's running. However I've been able to successfully connect only in mouse mode (which is useless for most of games and emus). In keyboard and joypad mode my Panda is asking me to enter some PIN on my iCP. I tried switching options under "PIN options" button, but the software seems to ignore this settings and generates some random peen every time. Unfortunately I don't have any other wireless HID device to check out if it's a Pandora or iCP related problem.

Had anybody try using pandora with iCP?

I just did, and I actually had your same problem when I was trying to connect it to my Windows box. You need to have a pre-defined key, and set that as "1234." It should work.

I was going to buy an iCP for this purpose, so I hope everything works out. If not, I'll buy a new phone to use with the iCP. :p

@MichaelXX2, nice Avatar ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It works, but the PIN configuration has to be done properly.

Back