Use4All After Crash Does Not Start Again

Stefanova

Still Fresh
Hi, another problem with this fantastic emulator.
After crash (I had to reset pandora during execution of the emulator) the uae4all do not start.
I deleted all the file in the sd and downloaded again the emulator. After the first screen to choose the processor clock black screen and the console crash. If I press the pandora button nothing appened. I have to force reset (now I can ;)).

Anyone can help me??

2 things to try out, the first is remove the battery for awhile then replace it (a few minutes or so) due to this bug http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56589-solved-cant-overclock-anymore/.

The second is check the contents of the appdata/UAE4all folder for a hidden file called aufs.xino. This needs deleting to get any app that weirdly refuses to start again, to run once more. Search for threads on that file name and theres a script floating about to auto delete them if they occur.

Thats I can think of for now, others will offer more if they dont help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaser said:
2 things to try out, the first is remove the battery for awhile then replace it (a few minutes or so) due to this bug http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56589-solved-cant-overclock-anymore/.

The second is check the contents of the appdata/UAE4all folder for a hidden file called aufs.xino. This needs deleting to get any app that weirdly refuses to start again, to run once more. Search for threads on that file name and theres a script floating about to auto delete them if they occur.

Thats I can think of for now, others will offer more if they dont help.

Thank it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Battery issue or aufs.xino weirdness, or did you just find some other fix? Glad its sorted for you anyway :)

For future searchers who find this thread: I gather that the .aufs.xino problem is due to be fixed by the time Hotfix 5 is finalised.

All good. Plus in addition I can cease my poor referencing of this issue, due to my Pandoras xinophobia and absence of it :)

Back