Usb to Pandora's mini Usb not working..?

Garrett

Advanced Member
No idea what happened one day it's working fine, the next nothing..?

I have not changed or updated anything on my Pandora or PC, the cable is fine (tested with other devices)

I really would like to fix this as i despise having to constantly remove/reinsert the SD cards (caused many headaches cards not recognized & other issues)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been having intermittent issues with this on my Win7 laptop, and in my case I'm blaming Win7. After a number of mounts and dismounts, Win7 sometimes stops recognising the card and requires a reboot.

I've been having intermittent issues with this on my Win7 laptop, and in my case I'm blaming Win7. After a number of mounts and dismounts, Win7 sometimes stops recognising the card and requires a reboot.

Gotta be worth a try i guess, thanks..

Nope didn't fix it, but after a bit of digging around the interweb i found a rather peculiar fix that did.. switch off PC, disconnect or unplug power cable & leave for a couple of minutes, and hey presto!.. no idea how that works, but hey it fixed the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the same reason you have to pull the battery on the pandora to get the USB socket working again after connecting it to a USB1.1 device. USB chip crashes and needs to be restarted, but simply turning off the computer does not power down the motherboard.

- Neelix

Back