Usb Speaker Troubles

PinkSpider

Shit.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
When my speakers are plugged in (usb) and my modem (again usb) are both plugged in then the speakers emit a high pitched noise. Any ideas?

I wanna play FF7 again but wanna listen to stuff while I play it :(

Easy solution... BUY some standard Speakers with the Audio Jack plug thing on :p

They sell them at computer fairs for £5 - £10 :p

hehe

Which opens the question: How did you get the USB speakers? Part of a sixpack? :p

Why do you have your modem plugged in while playing? Do you have the same problem when it is not plugged in? If so, just unplug the modem. Also, you could try another USB port, given the fact that you have more than 2.

I only have 2 at the back of the pc (im lazy). Why would I unplug my modem... im on broadband i need to download 24/7. And erm what if people need me. Im online all day lol. I got the shitty speakers from a shop.. they where cheap.. i was desperate.

I only have 2 at the back of the pc (im lazy). Why would I unplug my modem... im on broadband i need to download 24/7. And erm what if people need me. Im online all day lol. I got the shitty speakers from a shop.. they where cheap.. i was desperate.
just get some headphones then and plug them into your Speaker out socket in the back of PC :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back