USB host always disconnect after few seconds

Hmm, good question. It only affects 1GHz units and only seems to happen with high traffic. I've only used it for keyboard and joysticks...Maybe it's something that only happens with one of the last kernels and no one used an USB stick since then, except for loading small files (documents, etc.?)
I've just transferred 10GB worth of stuff from 32GB USB stick to one of the SD cards without any issues. I'm running latest SZ 1.60
On a 1GHz unit? In this case it means that your pandora processor has the normal specs (at least the drift is slower than the actual kernel driver update rate). 
Yes on 1GHz unit.

Patch applied, I hope it won't break anything. I've checked with USB stick and it still works, but my unit didn't have the problem anyway.

Everyone's invited to do more testing (run System->"Upgrade Pandora OS", reboot and check if some USB thing you may be using still works).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm very happy to hear that, thanks, on my side I will ask to Texas more information about the upstream patch status(Why it doesn't seems to be applied on kernel.org). I just hope TI doesn't totally drop the OMAP family support.

Best regards,

Alexis.

Back