Update The Downloads Section

dazmanultra

Of the main gp32x.de site... it hasn't been updated for so long, yet the section makes it easy to find anything you're looking for. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Due do big bandwidth generated by gp32x.de i had to sto update download section. Instead of that we post links (in news) to new versions or new released programs/games. This is a news site, it is updated everyday. Also near all news are commented on board so there are really near no chance to miss anything if you visit gp342x.com at least one a day. I actually going to improve and refresh download section, but there wont be any more file hosting just file info and link to hompeage (of course files without hompage will still be hosted)
And please remember that this site is a one man work (with news posting help of other people) - there is no organisation behind it, it is not a gamespot or ign where you need to pay to get quality services. If somebody else would like to complain please keep in mind that I have also a home, wife, daughter, i need also to do many different things to pay my bills so sorry i cant work on site 24h/day ;)

hando posted on Apr 23 2004 at 10:51 AM said:
And please remember that this site is a one man work (with news posting help of other people) - there is no organisation behind it, it is not a gamespot or ign where you need to pay to get quality services. If somebody else would like to complain please keep in mind that I have also a home, wife, daughter, i need also to do many different things to pay my bills so sorry i cant work on site 24h/day ;)
Sure, I just thought I'd offer something constructive about the site!

No offence intended!

You do a top job hando. This site and it's excellent forums is without a doubt one of the best reasons to own a gp32. Keep up the good work and remember just because we don't mention it very often you are very very much appreciated.

hando posted on Apr 23 2004 at 10:51 AM said:
Due do big bandwidth generated by gp32x.de i had to sto update download section. Instead of that we post links (in news) to new versions or new released programs/games. This is a news site, it is updated everyday. Also near all news are commented on board so there are really near no chance to miss anything if you visit gp342x.com at least one a day. I actually going to improve and refresh download section, but there wont be any more file hosting just file info and link to hompeage (of course files without hompage will still be hosted)
I knew it wasn't offical and all. But a one man job!? How the hell do you do it??
Well done that's all I can say.

well, maybe u can still refresh at least the version number and add the webpage where to download,without need to host files

Back