Update 1.5.0

icewerewolf

Still Fresh
i went to update my caanoo today and when i went to put the update in the root file, i found out i dont have a root file. is this a esay fix

icewolf said:
i went to update my caanoo today and when i went to put the update in the root file, i found out i dont have a root file. is this a esay fix
you put the update files and folders at the root OF THE "FILE"-system. that means x(x = letter drive)://(this is teh root)/APPS(these folders are all in root). Or at teh beginning of the memory card.

Last edited by a moderator:
monstercameron said:
icewolf said:
you put the update files and folders at the root OF THE "FILE"-system. that means x(x = letter drive)://(this is teh root)/APPS(these folders are all in root). Or at teh beginning of the memory card.
i placed the update in the root folder and turned the caanoo on while holding down the r button but nothing happens? what am i doing wrong?

icewolf said:
ColdRush said:
You need to extract it from the archive aswell.
how do i do that?

You open the archive by double clicking on it and drag everything out onto the sd card.

That's pretty basic stuff, are you sure the Caanoo is right for you? You're going to be doing alot of this kind of thing with it.

ColdRush said:
icewolf said:
ColdRush said:
how do i do that?

You open the archive by double clicking on it and drag everything out onto the sd card.

That's pretty basic stuff, are you sure the Caanoo is right for you? You're going to be doing alot of this kind of thing with it.
i unzipped it and placed it on my sd card. i started it up while pressing the r button and nothing happens?

icewolf said:
ColdRush said:
icewolf said:
ColdRush said:
how do i do that?

i unzipped it and placed it on my sd card. i started it up while pressing the r button and nothing happens?

Do you have teamviewer? I can do it for you.

You have to be doing something wrong.

ColdRush said:
icewolf said:
ColdRush said:
icewolf said:
ColdRush said:
how do i do that?

Do you have teamviewer? I can do it for you.

You have to be doing something wrong.
whats your id on teamviewer

Back