Upcomming Games And Emulators In 2008

StreaK said:
Streak: You should edit the first post with all new screenshots!

Ill do it ASAP [ i think ill do it tomorrow ]

Im not allowed to add more IMAGES than 6 to my posts, someone could correct it ? Admins ? Anyone ? :D ... And maybe PIN the topic ?

Also from zielok soft:

Next element (Win, PPC, WM SP, GP2X) (2008) - logic game

Sorry, no Screenshot

Fruits day (Win, PPC, WM SP, GP2X) (2008) - similar to "PacMan"

Sorry, no Screenshot

Sequential (2008)

Description
It is a simple logical game which came up as a by-product while creating my 2D games engine.
Sequential doesn't show all possibilities of this engine but in the future productions one will see its effectiveness. Sequential is based on an old idea with extra possibilities added, which weren't fully developed as the idea of the game is quite simple and it would be pointless.

Features:
- 140 levels
- high quality graphics
- nice music
- user friendly interface

seqppc.jpg

seqppc2.jpg

Uah, and something from me :D

EmuDownloader for GP2X by StreaK

What is this?
Its similiar application to PSP's Homebrew downloader.
Application will connect to internet to check is there new emulation software to download [ varous sites / one site ].
You can also download even all emulators by 1 click and install it directly do your SD card or GP2X connected to PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
still looking to have fishguts completed this year. working on that 'last chunk' of code, the combat engine (its going to be very similar to the gold box combat engine)...

A Hexen 2 Port (Hammers of Thyrion). Already released first closed beta: Buggy Input, Decent Ingame Speed,Audio Support & All working menus. I dont have a picture, but "namco" should be able to back me up.

There should be 3 new gp2x games on PdRoms.de compo (if voting are sinciere)

Franxis said:
New MAME port started from zero (based on a newer MAME version)... On march 2008...

EXCELLENT --- I am very excited about this :)
and right around the corner too...

Last edited by a moderator:
An extreemely early picture of Free Parking (working title):

FreeParking.jpg

It should be obvious to most as to what the game is, if not, then this is a clone of the Monopoly board game.

The green squares and blue rectangle are placeholders for the dice and expenses list.

@namco: Nice one mate! I was trying to play that monopoly snes game and failed utterly due to it's weird controls! I would love a monopoly clone for the gp2x!

@namco: Nice one mate! I was trying to play that monopoly snes game and failed utterly due to it's weird controls! I would love a monopoly clone for the gp2x!

Try the ones on the spectrum or amiga for now.

The spectrum one, Monopoly by Leisure Genuis, is a nice one but I found it annoying that you *had* to pick all 6 players to play with, I intend to have a variable amount of players and to have a full set of house rules to turn on or off.

Back