Unlocked Gta:lcs Bike And Cab

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
ok so after some inspection, I have realized that the cab bonus unlocks a rare cab called the " '76 bickle cab", which seems special as it is much faster and kool looking. I decided to try to unlock it, however after 10 fares (and about 25 min later), I realized to reach 100 is simply fucking retarded. I gave up, and so im posting here to see if anyone has unlocked this elusive car.

Also, the "manchez" or something is an upgraded sanchez you can unlock. Has anyone gotten that?

- DCGM

I've only gotten to about 35 fares, understandable as in most GTAs the unlockables are always ridiculously hard so as to increase replay value.

Maybe so, I've personally never chased any of these goals to the end but mostly because following the games story always made those side missions tougher since you'd start angering the gangs and they'd mess you up durring those missions so I just gave up. This time around I spent mroe time trying to work those missions but just mostly for the extra money to buy weapons.

While I'm not a big follower of minigames I can see how there are people who'd chase those goals for hours on end. Heck the taxi missions are basically Crazy Taxi, so if you like that game you;d probably play the taxi missions for fun anyway.

Maybe so, I've personally never chased any of these goals to the end but mostly because following the games story always made those side missions tougher since you'd start angering the gangs and they'd mess you up durring those missions so I just gave up. This time around I spent mroe time trying to work those missions but just mostly for the extra money to buy weapons.

While I'm not a big follower of minigames I can see how there are people who'd chase those goals for hours on end. Heck the taxi missions are basically Crazy Taxi, so if you like that game you;d probably play the taxi missions for fun anyway.
agreed. The side missions are never THAT exciting anyhow. I would really love that special cab though :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back