United Gp Viewer 0.3

aquafish_

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32x.de
I've uploaded United Gp Viewer 0.3 on my website, it's a new viewer which display gif, bmp and jpg pictures (in the v1.0 it will support gif, jpeg, bmp, pcx (maybe png) and tga formats). if you want to download it : www.egloo.fr.st

>> does it support animated .gif or just single image?
only single image..
>>You should make the next version have the option of picking what folder of the smc you want to use
ok, I'll do that.

Veeery cool. You could also add in .zip (or .rar) support, so that you could upload zips of pics with longer filenames onto your GP32.

Thank you very much for this release. :D

i have to see if png pics do work, screenshots from fgb32 or fsms32... with elcohnio, they arent displayed correctly... hopefully this one does :) (if not, please add support if thats possible :) )

You should add this program inside of your firmware, that way you can put in a Digital Camera SMC and view the pictures on your gp32.

i've made a new version of united gp viewer (0.4)
it now support tga format, it is faster for big images and has a better look. you can download it at www.egloo.fr.st .
i also want to add the animated gif support but i don't find any docs about this format so if you find anything about it, please email me!!

Back