Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris666911

Still Fresh
hi anyone know how I can download this I tried downloading this game once I finished I clicked on the file but it said something like do you want internet explorer to find the appropriate programs for this point is I am very new at this and I don't know If my computer system needs to be hacked in order to try this download or how would I try this or pull it off if anyone knows I need major help plus is this game for pc or a certain system.

Oh man oh man...... where do I start? I am not shouting at you here, but you have to understand:

This forum is for the :gp2x NOT your PC.

MK Trilogy is NOT freeware and downloading it is ILLEGAL unless you own the original.

Since it was released on several systems, we have NO IDEA what it runs on.

I think you need to look around a bit more. If you're intrested in games for your :gp2x , Click this link

Plenty of great games for free, enjoy!

leggymcjeggy said:
Oh man oh man...... where do I start? I am not shouting at you here, but you have to understand:

This forum is for the :gp2x NOT your PC.

MK Trilogy is NOT freeware and downloading it is ILLEGAL unless you own the original.

Since it was released on several systems, we have NO IDEA what it runs on.

I think you need to look around a bit more. If you're intrested in games for your :gp2x , Click this link

Plenty of great games for free, enjoy!

ohhh I am sorry I must be in the wrong forums ahhh ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back