Ultima Underworld Series

hsinn3r

Still Fresh
I don't know if this is possible, i don't know if the source code was ever published, but ultima 7 was ported, so i thought that this could have a chance, too.
feel free to delete this thread is there is no chance of anything getting done at all :p

edit : i came across this, which is a port of underworld 1, and a discontinued one :/ it uses the original data files and is open source, so it could be used for a gp2x port, right? http://uwadv.sourceforge.net/

edit #2 :p : found some interesting stuff, this site has gathered all the underworld remakes, but nothing is complete unfortunately. though some stuff is written on sdl, so i guess it could help a potential gp2x port ;)
also this is a 3d map viewer for the 2 underworld games. looks good!

hopefully people will get interested in this, and if the following is big enough, someone will bother to port this..

I somewhere also hear about UW game for some sort of PDA or cell phone. Would be great if that game came to gp2x. Surely one of the best cRPG!

TheMinder said:
Does the existing port of Exult not run it ?
no, exult is for ultima 7, ultima underworld is an entirely different game in an entirely different engine

Last edited by a moderator:
quasist said:
I somewhere also hear about UW game for some sort of PDA or cell phone. Would be great if that game came to gp2x. Surely one of the best cRPG!
yes there is a pocket pc version of underworld 1 by zio interactive, sold for almost 30$.. doesn't help though :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back