Uk Shipping Changed To Ups

I think the idea is that there were multiple units in the boxes. If the boxes are that big, and more than one is being shipped, that increases the odds that there are more than one Pandora in each box.

That being said, I wonder if her name is Pandora too? I know hers is.

krosfyah said:
I would've preferred Citylink but UPS are ok too. Anything is better than Royal Fail or Parcel Farce.

Holy... thank goodness it's NOT Citylink...
I suppose it depends where your local depot is... but their service for a couple of parcels I've ordered while in the Glasgow area was very very disappointing...

Last edited by a moderator:
CityLink makes me think of the start in Ace Ventura where Ace plays the fake UPS Courier (HDS Comin through..........I Gotta Package People!) :D

x68000 said:
CityLink makes me think of the start in Ace Ventura where Ace plays the fake UPS Courier (HDS Comin through..........I Gotta Package People!) :D

PMSL I had the same thought on page 2 of this thread :)

sverm said:
I think the idea is that there were multiple units in the boxes. If the boxes are that big, and more than one is being shipped, that increases the odds that there are more than one Pandora in each box.

That being said, I wonder if her name is Pandora too? I know hers is.

ah, it seems I've found a thread to call "home".

sverm said:
ups.jpg

meh, couldn't you find someone hotter? :p

I'm very specific in my tastes. regarding software/images/music/girls/food/ everything

Back