Uae Touchscreen

Ravippe

Still Fresh
I tried to get the touchscreen working, after multiple re-calibrations but no matter what
when i try to use the touchscreen to move the mouse it always seems to be off by a half an inch.
The mouse moves but not on the stylus its like above it. I normally would use the controls but the game
i like to play "Adventures of Robin hood" really needs a mouse.

This seems simple enough to fix, can one of the developers just fix this and release a new version.

I mean just a little time would be so nice, we could play all our amiga games with a real mouse!

Please help me!

Ravippe said:
I tried to get the touchscreen working, after multiple re-calibrations but no matter what
when i try to use the touchscreen to move the mouse it always seems to be off by a half an inch.
The mouse moves but not on the stylus its like above it. I normally would use the controls but the game
i like to play "Adventures of Robin hood" really needs a mouse.

This seems simple enough to fix, can one of the developers just fix this and release a new version.

I mean just a little time would be so nice, we could play all our amiga games with a real mouse!

Please help me!

I don't think anybody is working on the uae emu at the moment for the wiz. Also I heard that fixing this is no easy task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravippe said:

I think every Wiz owner wishes this to be fixed. Unfortunately, all the devs seem to have buggered off to work on the Pandora instead :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back