Twisted Metal Psp

Can't do it bro.

Maybe later than that tonight though.

If you're available, post it on here like you did the other night.

i hope i get a psp soon... (within 2 months) ;)

what game do u reacon i should get MGS or twisted metal or can u tell me what game to get first as i want to get value pack... also i want to know if the game can be translated to english from the japanese version as i know for a fact that im not getting a american one....

thanks for any advice in advance!!! :)
B)

if you want online play, get twisted metal. The games are not region locked so a US version game will play on a jap PSP and vice versa, only the UMD movies are region locked i believe.

KickinWing posted on Apr 29 2005 at 09:56 PM said:
if you want online play, get twisted metal. The games are not region locked so a US version game will play on a jap PSP and vice versa, only the UMD movies are region locked i believe.

but the answer im looking for is that can the actual game like from japan be translated to english... cause i want to get value pack and a game will come with it and im not exactly rich so i cant buy lots of games....

thanks kickinwing most probable will get twisted metal( vs you when i get it and if you still have it)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, twisted metal, even in Jap, is probably still very easy to figure out. But i heard to do infrastructure you have to change the firmware on the jap psps, i could be wrong though.

Nope, you dont have to change the firmware.

Happily playing TM online on my 1.0 PSP.

i got twisted metal yesterday and i hate it, does anyone want to do a swap? id consider most things, not ridge racer or ape academy though, i got those

Just a bit of bumpage to say how annoyed I am with this game.

It's good, don't get me wrong, but the last boss almost makes me want to throw my PSP across the room. The game is so easy, then you get to that thing and you're dead.

which boss is that? the one in tokyo? nearly the whole game is so easy, you dont even have to be any good at it. actually i got lumines saturday and even though i was forced into buying it over hot shots golf by my girlfriend (she promised she'd play it, she hasnt yet!) i have to say its the best game ive had since ridge racers.

i think im on 10/11, its a big truck boss set in tokyo, i cant be bothered with it anymore. i can understand as an online game it could be good but one player is crap. after i get tiger woods there is nothing i want on psp until the next lot of games..............as for mr grimm i dunno, i only played it as the army person in the armoured tank thing, very slow actually but good defence

Warthog is the shiz, i use him when playing multiplayer.

The last boss is Tower Tooth and is insanely stupid and hard, i beat it with Warthog but that was after dieing quite a few times.

The boss before that is some huge tooth truck but i don't remember the name.

no that is the one before tower tooth, and he's easy. tower tooth is the hamburger joint that turns into a giant rolling tower.

Back