Twisted Metal Psp

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
I'm going to pick up a PSP tonight and hopefully they'll have Twisted Metal in stock. I thought it'd be cool to play with other GP32x members but thought it might be hard to coordinate online games since we're all pretty much scattered. When i'm able to play it's like middle of the night in England and such.

Maybe we could use this post to coordinate online games between GP32 users. I don't know, might be a dumb idea but i think it would be fun. Hopefully I'm on tonight and will be able to get my connection up and running and I can see exactly how the online features of Twisted Metal works.

Yeah, I'll play you over the weekend some time.

You can crete password protected rooms to keep the vagabonds out.

i bought my PSP with twisted metal but am having problems getting it online, i got to find out what my SSID number is. i'll have a look tomorrow.

i'm online if anybody is up for a game reply here and if i'm still on i'll reply back the room, let me know, i would really enjoy some multiplayer tm with other GP32 fans :p

EDIT: i'm not on anymore, maybe later i will be back on.

CABBAGES posted on Apr 23 2005 at 03:44 AM said:
i would play but i dont know how to set my wireless adaptor up to let my psp connect to the internet.
Well, you if you have firmware 1.5 (comes pre-installed on US units and can be upgraded to on Japanese units) then you must have a wireless router. (I.e. not sharing of internet through one computer). Then go into network settings and select infrastructure mode. Choose "new connection", scan or put in your ssid manually and you'll be all set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey, I'm missing out!

Must buy this game! But another racing game....? :huh:

kotd posted on Apr 24 2005 at 01:55 AM said:
The proper term is "Vehicular Combat"

Still got cars in it! :p

BTW, if, according to your signature, your PSP is dead, how can you be playing it daily? :huh:

lubidog posted on Apr 24 2005 at 07:42 PM said:
kotd posted on Apr 24 2005 at 01:55 AM said:
The proper term is "Vehicular Combat"

Still got cars in it! :p

BTW, if, according to your signature, your PSP is dead, how can you be playing it daily? :huh:

:lol:

Concerning your last couple of posts on the board, Have you been sniffing anything. :p

Trooper

I'm seriously bored! Got lots of work to do, played Ridge racer all day!

Feeling guilty, bored, and have eaten far too much bad food!

Just thought you should know.

OK, at 5:30est. I'm going to be making a room for death match play. Room name "GP32fans" password "gamepark"

I"ll make it nice and easy. Remember only 6 people max so 5 others are welcome. Then get ready to get pwned :p

Sorry, I was away in Amsteram this week and busy when I got back, what with Champions League glory campaigns.

Anyway:

Are you up for setting up another game tonight? I'll be up until liKe 3am GMT. So, is est 5 hours behind?

Let me know.

I can't go for a round of TM tonight. I get off work at 4:30 EST and then i got to go get my haircut and then it's yardwork for me. I'm thinking maybe tomorrow at 5:30pm est.

Back