Tv-sold-out Cables

Lazrhog

Thought I would order one of these last week from Craig (seeing as its my Birthday on Sunday). 24-Hour delivery - no probs. Order placed Thursday. Out of stock. Great. Why doesn't it say out of stock before you order rather than after ????

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Yeah, I ordered mine on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I got an e-mail about the cables being out of stock. It pissed me off. I'M PAYING £4.95 FOR DELIVERY, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME BEFORE I BUY THAT YOU'RE OUT OF STOCK!

*deep breath*

Think it might be wise to have a deep breath, as I dont think its fair flaming the company that helped bring us the GP2X. So if we have to wait a little longer to receive out tv-out cables due to higher than expected demand, so be it. Am sure they will certainly be enjoyed the same when they arrive.

Just my opinion.

:)

Think it might be wise to have a deep breath, as I dont think its fair flaming the company that helped bring us the GP2X. So if we have to wait a little longer to receive out tv-out cables due to higher than expected demand, so be it. Am sure they will certainly be enjoyed the same when they arrive.

Just my opinion.

Yes, but a company is still a company, a retailer is still a retailer, and out-of-stock is still out-of-stock. It is considered good business practice that when you advertise something that you currently don't have, you tell your customers that it is out-of-stock, and possibly give a restock date.

2/cents

Last edited by a moderator:
The delay is because of the Korean new year (Luna new year?).

You still could have put something on the site. I (foolishly) ordered on a day that 24-hours later someone would be in to accept delivery. LOL. Won't make that mistake again. As it is, I now have no control over when it is delivered and it is likely that no-one will be in to accept delivery.

Poor show Craig. We are starting to expect better. :huh:

Hey, stop with the 'WE'!

You may be expecting better, but then you probably expect a lot of things!

These things happen in retail. Get over it or don't buy! And why start a thread about it? I just can't keep up with important topics because of having to wade through threads like this one.

Have you actually thought that Craig is dealing with Korean sources? He doesn't order them off Amazon!

So stop including me in yur whinging!

Just my opinion.

Yes, but a company is still a company, a retailer is still a retailer, and out-of-stock is still out-of-stock. It is considered good business practice that when you advertise something that you currently don't have, you tell your customers that it is out-of-stock, and possibly give a restock date.

2/cents
I agree, if it is for just a few days or so.

I ordered a dvd harddisk recorder a week before christmas, and it was guaranteed I would receive it before christmas.... got it 3 jan 06, bitches.

but dont stess it, Im sure the cable will come someday :p

Hey, stop with the 'WE'!

These things happen in retail. Get over it or don't buy! And why start a thread about it? I just can't keep up with important topics because of having to wade through threads like this one.

Have you actually thought that Craig is dealing with Korean sources? He doesn't order them off Amazon!

Hey, Ive been dealing with Craig for yonks (well since the very first GBA cart came out anyway). I really like the guy. I just think its in everyones best interest to know whats going on. Wouldn't have taken much to post that the cables had sold out and they were getting them in next week. The reason I started a thread is so that now everyone knows they are sold out and won't bother ordering one till next week.

Hey, stop with the 'WE'!

Go bash a much more pointless thread, and come back when you've learnt what pointless means.

im selllin these cables on ebay...3 pound each...i got a whole load (20) of them...so jus email me at

streetsoulja@hotmail.com

Make sure when buying the cables your getting the new ones. The older cables that were sold you had to push up the adapter in the ext port to get a picture. If u decide to order the cable from gbax while your waiting why not order the cables you need to connect the tv out up to your tv.

Back