Tv-out Now Or Bob Later?

g4m3r

Hello,

Lately with my GP2X I have been craving to play all of my childhood favorites on my TV. I see the TV-Out which is available at the moment, and I see the BoB (cased version) which is not yet. I also hear that the "offical" BoB is not very good, and there are others who are making their own BoB for sale. So I need to know if I should either buy the TV-Out now, wait for the cased BoB by GPH, or wait for a third-party BoB from someone else. I am on a tight budget, so an answer such as, "Get them all" wouldn't be reasonable.

Much appreciated,
g4m3r

when IS the damn cased bob coming out anyway? all they have to do is make a case and have it made, the bob itself is already done... whats taking them so long craig?

well thank fuck for that.. i was about to lose all hope.

is it still a "docking" bob where the 2X can dock into the top and clip in or whatever?

by docking, does this mean we remove the EXT rubber cover and the BoB has an EXT thing sticking out that the 2X slots into ?

if so that would kick ass..

how much is it going to sell for again?

This sounds cool. Personally, I think it would be cool to have a USB cable for the gp2x that is like a pass through cable. What I mean is that the USB cable will plug into the gp2x ext port, and have a female ext port on it (like the gp2x), and be able to plug something like a standard tv-out cable into it. Think of an ext extension cable with a USB female port in the middle.

This USB cable could even have separate batteries so those of us with MK-Is can run like a keyboard/joystick or w/e.

Still, the cased bob sounds neat, too.

Back