Ttd2x

burningeyez

Still Fresh
hiya everyone,

can anyone tell me why i get a black screen when starting transport tycoon? my batterys are full and the firmware is also the newest official release.

thanks in advance!

burningeyez said:
hiya everyone,

can anyone tell me why i get a black screen when starting transport tycoon? my batterys are full and the firmware is also the newest official release.

thanks in advance!

have you manually copied over the TTD graphics files into your TTD2X data folder?

I couldnt get the music to work on my GP2X, it just crashed- does anyone know why this is?

so- copy data files, but not music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Javaguy said:
I couldnt get the music to work on my GP2X, it just crashed- does anyone know why this is?
That's funny, music works fine for me. Are you sure you got the latest version? Maybe your music files are corrupted. That's all I can think of...

Javaguy said:
burningeyez said:
hiya everyone,

thanks in advance!

have you manually copied over the TTD graphics files into your TTD2X data folder?

so- copy data files, but not music.

graphics files? no, i just unzipped the whole file onto my sd-card. where can i get those graphic files?

Paulo Becker said:
Javaguy said:
That's funny, music works fine for me. Are you sure you got the latest version? Maybe your music files are corrupted. That's all I can think of...

You need timidity, just be sure to have it, Its noted in the read me !
paxl13

Back