Translators For German Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattle87

http://www.pandoratoday.de/allgemein/bis-weihnachten-wird-es-sehr-knapp/
As far as google tells me, no panda before Christmas or end of the year... Am I right?

BTW: so if it is shipping in January it's just to months away!

yup, he says pandora before christms will be a very tight fit. if the cases arrive before the board is finished, it might still work. but there is nothing much the pandora team can do than waiting for the cases. so basically, yes, it will be 2010.

If todey, or tomorow the case parts arrive by MWeston, and they are perfekt, then whe have good changses to get our wonderhandheld bevore chrismass B)

ED said that there is a little chance for sending out the pandoras before christmas.
But I think that January is 2010 more realistic...

btw:
is there no "translate" button on the german page?

Screeny said:
ED said that there is a little chance for sending out the pandoras before christmas.
But I think that January is 2010 more realistic...

btw:
is there no "translate" button on the german page?

sure there is a button, but since I could hardly believe in more delays I wanted to be sure about google translator being right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, this sucks, but if it's possible to have my Pandora before Christmas, even if it's a slim chance, I'll bet on it. If I don't get it by Christmas I'll just get it later though. I hope it gets to me before January 15th, I'm leaving the country for 3 months so I'll have to wait until March to see my Pandora at the earliest.

another holiday without pandora. and first the pandora's gets shipped in december, 5 days later they wont. at least there's only 10% chance we get them in chirstmas.
I know i know those are only estimations the pandora team gives...

but still it drives me nuts to see all those fucking delays coming and coming, where is the end of the tunnel! :(

totaly crap news that the Pandora won't be out this year and im getting dejavu as i was one of the first preorderers
last year only to be hit with delay after delay ,mind you i still want to preorder again as i didn't choose to re-order
after the banking issues but i feel that the Pandora is now finaly begining to see light of day and progress is great
not to mention i have alot more faith in the Pandora team now than ever before.

Guys ,dont give up on your preorders even tho i want one, i would say stick to it becase it WILL be worth it
and the Pandora needs you to complete the mission.

Paddy

Well, here's a complete translation by someone who actually speaks German:

---

Q: ED, will the Pandora be released before Christmas?

A: If nothing else had gone wrong, we could have made it easily.

Now it will probably be very close, as we don't know exactly when the Chinese are going to finish. If they make it before the completion of the boards, everything's okay. Anytime later would be very close.

We can't do much about it - just wait until they've done their job.

We will do our utmost to package and deliver it all as fast as
possible.

---

The gist as it take it: it could still be December. But after past experiences I'd say, don't get your hopes up...

sad_face-600x450.jpg

Attachments

• sad_face-600x450.jpg
    sad_face-600x450.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 188
Not good news

Now I have to wait till after xmas - then there will probably be the chinese new year delay

I am losing hope - been waiting for ages - and biggin the Pandora up as much as I could

But need to start looking at alternatives and refund if it goes beyond Jan

Thanks kriskelvin for the translation.

I think people are being a little too quick to think the worst here. ED says that as long as the mould work is done by the time the boards are ready, the existing timeline still applies. Population of the boards is due to finish at the end of the month (we've known this for a while). So the Chinese still have 13 days to get the cases rolling off the line to keep everything on track.

No need for disappointment yet. Save your tears for the end of the month. ;)

Are u sure?
It's 1 year ago...the pandora is late birth :)

Just another two months™

Or not?

Well, we're down to one problem part now, so anything is possible. I just hope that the Chinese can pull though, like Gruso said, they have 13 days to do a minor fix and then start pushing them out of their factory.

I recall that the assembly was going to be done in the UK but a few people wanted to pick it up in Texas, where exactly are they being assembled? If it's in Texas then that might save a few days for me and everyone else in the US/Canada/Mexico. Like I said above, as long as it gets to me before January 15th I won't be disappointed. Christmas will be nice though.

It's being assembled in Texas, and it has been said that they will be shipped out directly to US customers from there. I don't know about Canada, but the majority of the rest of the world are due to be despatched from the UK, I believe. So we can expect the rest of the world to be shipped to GBAX and/or ED's store and then sent on individually from there.

Gruso said:
Thanks kriskelvin for the translation.

I think people are being a little too quick to think the worst here. ED says that as long as the mould work is done by the time the boards are ready, the existing timeline still applies. Population of the boards is due to finish at the end of the month (we've known this for a while). So the Chinese still have 13 days to get the cases rolling off the line to keep everything on track.

No need for disappointment yet. Save your tears for the end of the month. ;)

2231780689_6d930f4fe1.jpg

Attachments

• 2231780689_6d930f4fe1.jpg
    2231780689_6d930f4fe1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
Where in Texas exactly? Maybe it will get down to the wire for me and I fly out of the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport(DFW). I could make sure I have more layover to work something out to get my Pandora if it won't reach my through mail by the time I board the plane to go to DFW.

The odds of it being that close without being after is very unlikely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back