Trade Ps2 + Gc For Gp2x Or Psp

Actually I don't think he's not selling them here he just wants to know your opinion: GP2X or PSP

hhha, i wouldn get a psp til either summer or christmas. too expensive now, and they have gotten very old very fast!

I highly recommend getting a supercard and a nintendo ds! ;)

But the ds lite is coming out.. and the nintendo revolution also, which plays gc games!
I have a ps2 with swap magic and about 100 or so games, with LOADS of extra stuff, but id only get £60 for it on ebay! Its a silver ps2 btw. People are all after the slim one now.

I sold my gc platinum pak with double dash and 4 resi evil games for £50 on ebay, highest i could get im afraid.
So even if i sold my ps2 and gc i still wouldnt of got enough to get a psp! Even though i got one in november anyways! and even though the ps2 comes with swap magic, 4 memory cards AND action replay max evo!

Revolution is coming out, so gc prices are going to plummet! you can get one in game for £40 with a couple of games now!!

so im not sure, maybe im too negative lately?

Aninhumer posted on Feb 7 2006 at 05:29 PM said:
Actually I don't think he's not selling them here he just wants to know your opinion: GP2X or PSP
He said "uk peeps only", so he means that he wants to swap them.

And I don't think you're going to get many people interested in this (if at all).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back