Tracking Your Order

fretfrenzy182

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know how to track the package containing the Pandora? I've just received my email that mine has shipped, and because I live in the U.S., I was wondering if it would be possible to monitor the device's journey to my house.

If you went with airmail shipping, as far as I know you can't track it. If you went with UPS, have you received a tracking number?

(Hi and welcome, by the way. :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're receiving it via USPS forget the fact there's a tracking number. It won't even be available until the day it's in your local post office. Just count on getting a "tried to deliver" note and going to pick it up later. I've experienced this effect three times now.

I'm in the US. I got my email on Jan. 14 and the postman delivered it on Jan. 27. Your mileage may vary.

I also live in the US. I got my shipping email on the 7th, but I'm still waiting for USPS to deliver my Pandora. I’m starting to worry that USPS might have lost it. :(

The longest of my shipments was 16 days. The middle one was 9, and the shortest was 7. There really is not method to the madness.

What about the guys who chose UPS, specifically their 24/48-hour option? How has your service been with them?

Lets get some more shipment times in here. Im at 8 days and don't have it.
I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad idea, but the most you will find by gathering a large pool of shipping times is that the period varies. This is because each one will depend on what day of the week the parcel was posted, how long they were held in customs (arbitrary), how far the recipient lives from a major city, and several others.

Lets get some more shipment times in here. Im at 8 days and don't have it.
I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad idea, but the most you will find by gathering a large pool of shipping times is that the period varies. This is because each one will depend on what day of the week the parcel was posted, how long they were held in customs (arbitrary), how far the recipient lives from a major city, and several others.

Mine is literally just down the road right now. All I need to do is break into UPS! See you guys in a few minutes! :D

It's alright, I think. Since I'm so close to the branch my Pandora is at, it's probably pretty likely I'll get mine relatively early. Most people are pretty logical and I'm sure UPS' shipping routes are sensible.

...Right..? :unsure:

Who am I kidding. <_<

Back