Topics Disappearing Or Not Showing Correctly?

Quiest

I like turtles!
I recently get a lot of the following messages, when I click a topic on the front page:

"The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

As happened today with the topics "Tilematch 0.4" (which I realy wanna read :D) and "GP Lady Killer 0.6.1 Beta 1 released" (which I really wanna read, too!)

Is it just happening for me? Or is it a board/script error?
Or even worse, somebody hacking the board? (I point my finger at psp-updates)

I hope that anyone can clear the situation...

I think it's just that the code showing new threads on the front page is broken. There are a couple of things wrong with it - that one happens whenever a new gp2x news forum post is waiting for a mod to approve the message.

It also seems to list gp2x development forum threads under 'general' rather than 'development'. It's nothing sinister anyway, and nothing you've broken. It'd be nice to see it fixed though.

barnesy posted on Dec 15 2005 at 11:32 AM said:
that one happens whenever a new gp2x news forum post is waiting for a mod to approve the message.
Yep. That's what has happened every time I've posted a new message to the News section.

Quiest posted on Dec 15 2005 at 11:14 AM said:
As happened today with the topics "Tilematch 0.4" (which I realy wanna read :D)
I think it says something related to sound effects and music... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You can sometimes read the respective topic by searching for all topics made by suchandsuch a poster and arranging by date - since it then gives you an auto-preview (even if the thing won't open if you clicked on it).

But otherwise, just wait til it gets moderated.

Back